|Tuesday 25.2.2020 | already visited: 2365||SLOVAK | ENGLISH|
5th year of Competition
„eLearning in Praxis“ – September 10, 2008
The competition is a part of the ICETA 2008 conference and will be held in the conference venue. The best eLearning solutions will be awarded and the results in each category will be announced during the conference.
Main goals of the competition:
- To evaluate the level of present state in utilization of ICT for education
- To enhance the quality of eLearning
- To support interest in design, implementation and dissemination of new form of education on basis of eLearning solutions
The competition is announced in two categories:
- On-line Courses: This category is represented by a complete course (fully online or combined with strong online component). Its pilot version was already implemented in real class.
- Supportting Materials for On-line Learning: This category is represented by study material, which supports the classic form of study. It is not a complete course or part of the course.
A special prize will be awarded to the most successful student work in file of eLearning.
The competitors should register themselves by a. The Competition is guided by .