|Tuesday 15.10.2019 | already visited: 2365||SLOVAK | ENGLISH|
The High Tatras and East Slovakia offers many facilities for various trips to see the beauties of the surrounding nature as well as the historical monuments. Accompany persons are heartily invited. Accompanying persons do not have access to the conference venue, but it is possible to buy extra ticket for Welcome Party or they can book the optional program they intend to take part (buy extra ticket).
- Official conference languages are English and Slovak/Czech.
- The contributions are accepted in English only.
- During the conference there will be an on-line translation from and to English.
Manufacturers, providers and operators of new applications and services will have a chance to exhibit their new products, services and equipment during an exhibition organized as a part of the conference. For more information about the exhibition please contact the conference secretariat (by a letter / fax / phone).
Application for visa
- Conference secretary could issue and send formal invitation for the coference at request of any conference participant after his regular registration. We do not provide any help with visa applications.
- We do not provide any help with visa application. Before granting the visa permit, the foreigners have to submit the application form. Visa could be granted to a foreigner by the Embassy or Consular Office of the Slovak Republic abroad. The general VISA processing period for Slovak Embassies and Consulates is 2 weeks.
- Your request for a formal invitation letter from the conference secretariat must be sent by an e-mail to: