|Thursday 21.3.2019 | already visited: 2365||SLOVAK | ENGLISH|
7th year of Competition
„eLearning in Praxis“ – October 27, 2010
The competition is organised in the framework of the ICETA 2010 conference. The main aims of the Competition are: evaluation of current state-of-the-art of eLearning, and supporting the implementation of new eLearning solutions. The best eLearning solutions will be awarded.
Main goals of the competition:
- To support the dissemination of web-based education
- To evaluate the activities in this field and to enhance the quality of the educational process
- To open mutual communication and discussion among educational institutions and general public about the possibilities of web-based education
- To support the production of web-based educational materials
The competition is announced in two categories:
- Online courses: This category is represented by a complete course (fully online or combined with strong online component). Its pilot version was already implemented in real class.
- Supportive educational materials of online education: This category is represented by study material, which supports the classic form of study. It is not a complete course or part of the course.
The Competition is guided by. For registration please, fill in the .